Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sysreset problems...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know the solution to this sort of problem? This is 'cos errr I set it up but unfortunately, the files are not sending and I've no idea what's wrong. ;___; I already set sysreset to firewall workaround(port 59). And the strange thing is that I wasn't running any firewall of any sort when the files weren't sending(although I am, right now).

    Could someone help, please? -__-;;

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ugh... no one knows how to resolve this kinda issue? Oh man... T__T;;

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've read a lot of tutorials about sysryset, and some worked, hmm, but I'd say the one fro the site itself is good, and far any other problem I can't help you .____. gomen IRC is still a big mystery to me too heheh

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh well, thanks anyway.

    I'll try to keep looking around on how to fix this or at least solve part of the problem. T__T;;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •